Knowing Christ and making Him known
Sunday Service times:
8:30 a.m. Prayer
9:30 a.m. Sunday School (for all ages)
10:30 a.m. Fellowship Time
11:00 a.m. Worship Service
*Children's Church (K-4th grade) and Nursery available
AWANA - meets on Mondays from 5:45-7:30 p.m.
Care and Share small group studies meet at various times and locations check them out by clicking on the Care and Share tab above.
Contact us if you would like more information about any of these ministries.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Bible. We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired Word, that it was written by men who were led by the Holy Spirit, and that it is the supreme, infallible authority in all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Mark 7:6-13; Acts 5:29)
2. The Trinity. We believe that there is only one true God, the triune God of the Bible, eternally existing as three coequal but distinct Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19; John 1:1-2, 14; John 10:30; 14:15-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- God the Father. We believe that God the Father is perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power. We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:15-16; Jeremiah 10:12; Ephesians 2:4-5; Isaiah 65:24; Hebrews 7:25)
b. God the Son. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal and only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, of virgin birth, sinless in His life, and making atonement for the sins of the world by His death. We believe in His bodily resurrection, ascension and visible, pre-millennial return to the world according to His promise. (John 1:1, 14, 18; Matthew 1:18; Hebrews 4:15; 1 John 4:10; Acts 2:23-24; Acts 1:9-11)
c. God the Holy Spirit. We believe that the Holy Spirit was sent by God the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and comfort those who believe in Jesus Christ. (John 14:16, 26; 15:26; 16:7-8; Titus 3:4-6; 1 Corinthians 6:11)
3. Salvation. We believe that all men are by nature and choice sinners, but that "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." We believe that God offers redemption, forgiveness and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe, therefore, that those who accept Christ as Savior and Lord will rejoice forever in God's presence and those who refuse to accept Christ as Savior and Lord will be forever separated from God. (John 3:16-18, 36; Acts 3:19-21; Romans 5:12; 3:23; 10:9-10; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11; Ephesians 2:1-3; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 John 1:8-10)
4. The Church. We believe that a local church is a community of believers in Jesus Christ, baptized by immersion upon a credible confession of faith and associated for worship, work and fellowship. We believe that to these local churches were committed, for perpetual observance, the ordinances of baptism, and the Lord's Supper, and that God has laid upon these churches the task of proclaiming to a lost world the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and the enthroning of Him as Lord and Master. We believe that human betterment and social improvements are the inevitable by-products of such a gospel. (Romans 10:9-10; Acts 2:42-47; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; Galatians 6:10)